Monday, January 13, 2014

1/13/14




I like those thighs.




Came downstairs and found this.




A cheap mom haircut that didn't turn out too badly.


Matt took a binky! Sure it was only for 3 minutes, but this gives me supreme hope in our future together. His eyes are so dreamy. Got his long eyelashes from his daddy.



How Duke eats peanuts.



This morning we had a few min before we needed to leave for school and I was explaining to the boys that they might want to say kneel and pray on their own, in addition to the times we pray as a family. They immediately knelt down and it was so cute, I couldn't help myself and took a picture. I obviously wasn't being discreet enough because after Will finished his prayer, he said "Mom, can you email that to Jesus?" Too cute. I love this picture. I feel such simple, powerful faith looking at it.

Activities today: gym, speech therapy, park.

No comments: