Saturday, January 18, 2014

1/18/2014

Today started out being pretty productive. We went to the gym and finished some other things around the house. After lunch, it quickly slowed to a lazy Saturday. We watched a movie, made cookies, and ran around at the park. It was such a beautiful day. About 70 degrees and a bright blue sunny sky. I walked around the park a few times with Matt in the ergo and just enjoyed the warmth on my face.

This little Matt. Boy, is he special. I'm even getting choked up writing it. He's just so sweet. And I know he's my last. And that makes me want to hold him forever and ever and never let him go. He just smiles whenever you look at him. And he's smart. I ask him a few times a day "Matt, can you talk to me?" and he immediately starts babbling. And he really really loves his brothers. At just three months old, he just loves to be with them. Will especially. When I went to pick him up at the gym today, he was asleep and the employee handed him to me and he was folded up asleep, like he used to when he was a brand new infant. I almost couldn't bear to let go of him to put him in his carseat. I just wanted to savor it as long as possible.



Sometimes the boys are loud, and crazy, and messy, and frustrating. But I look down and see this sweet little guy and I feel calm, right away. He has the most adorable fuzzy head and he loves to nestle it in the crook of my neck.



Love these two. His little chubbs starting to be more defined.

No comments: