Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1/14/14














I had great plans of being productive while the boys were in school today. But then Matt fell asleep and I decided to just hold him for his whole nap. These babies...they just don't keep. Trying to soak it up as much as I can. He seems to know when his brothers are out of the house. He constantly wants to be held and nursed. I usually oblige with the ever faithful assistance of the recliner and Netflix. He's also getting big. I'd guess about 15lbs now.

Took the boys to run club after school. Will did so great. Probably his best day yet. He ran 11 laps! He somehow was given a bag of Doritos that he inhaled right before he ran and that must have been the energy he needed. He was grinning the whole time and I knew he felt so proud of his abilities and knew he was on his A game. Duke looked for rocks and sticks, as par for the course for run club. He found a gnarly branch that he was was a sword to slay a dragon. I wish I had that active of an imagination.

After run club, we played in the school playground where Will and I played football. He kept mentioning a football champy champ and it took a few times for me to realize he meant championship. My new favorite kid word blunder.

No comments: