Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Because She Is A Mother

A few weeks ago, I was wide awake in the middle of the night for 3+ hours. It just had too much on my mind to even try to sleep. The quarter was coming to a close, one of my jobs was starting to dwindle in hours, and was just feeling overwhelmed as to how I was going to support my family for the next 3 months. The vision into the future was looking quite grim for after graduation as we had no job leads at the time after we had quite a large handful and they all fizzled out. I was feeling at the end of my rope. What more could I/we do? I started reading a book and this talk was one of the first that I read. I felt like it was speaking specifically to me and made me not feel so alone in my struggles to support my family. Since I know a lot of my friends are in the same situation as we are, I would invite you to read this talk. It's probably speaking to you too.

http://www.lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-64-16,00.html