Sunday, March 1, 2009

Will- 10 months

Just within the last few weeks you have become completely mesmerized by Baby Einstein. You just stand there and watch the whole thing. I let you watch it, maybe twice a week, when I really need to get something done. Other than that, I usually don't have the TV on at all when you're awake, except to watch the Barefoot Contessa with me every day. It's my favorite part of the day- you sit on my lap, drink your bottle, and we watch the magic of Ina.
Your first swimming lesson ever was on Saturday at the YMCA! You loved it, but you were completely exhausted after it was over. You didn't even peep on the way home. And when we got home, you took a 2.5 hr nap. It was a good time, and I can't wait to take you next week. Lately, in the car, you have a habit of taking off your socks almost instantly when you get buckled it. I guess you're a barefoot kind of guy in the car, however you never do that at home...
Kick! kick! Kick!
We went to a dinner hosted by some Indian students and were given these name tags. You ate SO much food that night. I think its safe to say you are a fan of ethic cuisine. Fried rice is also one of your favorites. And, of course, you were the talk to the party because you were the only white baby there. You also love cheese. Yesterday you were sitting in your high chair and I got out a slice of cheese for you and you waved your arms and breathed heavily in excitement.
Just an adorable little boy. You really are a little boy now and I love it. Until next month little man!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Cort!!!!!
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I am a much better blogger than facebooker. You guys look so happy. It's so good to check up on you like this.
Okay, so please check out my blog (our blog--even though Blaine rarely looks at it himself haha). I can't wait to be blogging buddies.
Will is adorable, btw... check out our little man, Jake. Can you believe how much we love these little people? I love life.

Erica said...

holy smokes! he's adorable.