
During the winter, there aren't very many places to go to get a "breath of fresh air", and I was often spending afternoons walking around stores or running errands because I needed a change of scenery and it just seemed like the convenient thing to do since I needed to run those errands anyway. After a month or two of this, I have decided that I am only going to "shop" one day a week. That means all of the grocery shopping, trips to Walgreens, clothing spending (this is such a rarity these days, anyway) will be done on one specific day each week. I'm thinking this day will be Thursday or Friday- depending on the week. It will just be better this way. Better on my wallet, and since its getting warmer outside, it will be much better for both Will and I if we use that time to go play at the park (across the street) together.
I had my first "Frugal Friday" today. I went to Giant Eagle to get a few groceries and then to Walgreens for the most amazing diaper deal ever. I need to take some faulty sippy cups back to CVS, but that will wait till next week. No rush, if you need me I'm having fun at the park with Will.
No comments:
Post a Comment