I know that many people are looking for work currently, or are looking to go back to school. And since I know this is a huge pain and the competition is tough, I would really like to help anyone who needs help with their resume' or a cover letter. I've been looking at resumes and admissions essays everyday for the past 18 months and have a strong technical writing background, as well as being a marketing writer prior to my mommy life. Please let me know if I can help any of you.Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Job Hunt. Resume Help.
I know that many people are looking for work currently, or are looking to go back to school. And since I know this is a huge pain and the competition is tough, I would really like to help anyone who needs help with their resume' or a cover letter. I've been looking at resumes and admissions essays everyday for the past 18 months and have a strong technical writing background, as well as being a marketing writer prior to my mommy life. Please let me know if I can help any of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey guys! Can you believe that school is coming to a close already! The past 2 years have flown by. We're excited to hear where you guys end up- we're excited to hear where we end up too ;) Good luck with everything! (Will is too cute!)
Amy - holy cow! This is Lindsay from CHINA!!! I'm so glad I found you! I totally just connected with Janalee and I found you from her blog! What a cute little guy you have! It's been so long - I'm so glad we can keep in touch through cyberspace now! You should email me so I can get your address and I'll send you a link to see my blog too! Email me at lindsay.driggs.qipc@statefarm.com
Yay! I'm excited to hear from you! So many memories come to mind...especially a special night of wine-making and "we are the victims". Yikes. Hopefully life is better for you now too!
I recommended your services to someone who might be contacting you. Hope you don't mind me volunteering you!
Post a Comment