
This was how I found you the other day... chewing on shoes in the closet. For some reason, you LOVE going into our room and when the door is closed, you bang on the door until we open it. Just 2 days ago, you learned how to unravel the toilet paper and I found you in a pool of Charmin all around you and I'm pretty sure you ate a few squares. You have quite an affinity for paper products.

We tried giving you a
mohawk before church, but your hair is getting so long and it didn't quite come out like we planned, but still adorable.

After eating pasta, one of your favorite foods.

I was putting away some things in your room and I looked over and just saw your toes sticking out from behind the desk. You just sat over there under the window for easily 10 minutes, in your own little corner, and world.

Baby wipes, one of your favorite food groups.
No comments:
Post a Comment