Friday, March 13, 2009

Will's New Wheels

We're all so easily amused.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

So cute! I can't wait to take the boys to the park and enjoy the warm weather. Will with his car and Luke with his ...well probably his toe in his mouth.

Andrew and Lauren said...

I love Dave Matthews

Tamber said...

I love the laugh.

Alicia said...

So cute!
So, it's taken me forever to respond to the whole math debacle. :) Michelle and I laughed really hard about it. Sad thing is... I'm not surprised at all. We always sat in the back of every math class we took (Yeah, you read right-- several classes... I'm that dumb.) and we always had cokes. Some things never change, I guess. I think Michelle passed that class, but I failed, and had to take it it yet again in the summer. I still panic when it comes to math, and always make sure I have a calculator handy at restaurants. That Julie teacher was hard-core.