Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hi! My name is: Penny Ann Stott

Our beloved best friends/photographers/Hawaii buddies had their 2nd little girl this week. She's adorable and has an equally adorable name. When I saw on Pete's blog that they had her and named her Penny, I have to admit, I was baby hungry. Not to mention 2 of my favorite sit-com personalities also discovered they were pregnant this week (will not mention names in case you haven't seen it). Giving birth and getting a positive pregnancy test are the only things I miss about being pregnant. Everything in between those 2 events was not the best 9 months of my life. But whenever I hear about friends getting pregnant or giving birth, I get all sentimental and dream about having another one, until I wake up from my afternoon nap and realize I'm definitely not ready to give that up quite yet:) So I'll go on being baby hungry for a few more days, until I'll be pushed back into reality and go back to the 3 year plan.

Congrats Pete, Marie, Cora, and little Penny! We love and miss you tons!

2 comments:

Emmy said...

cute name!

Pete Stott said...

Aww, thanks for the shout out. I'm working on getting more photos posted to my blog soon. She just keeps getting cuter every day. :) Hope you're doing well. Let us know when you have another baby announcement :)