Sunday, May 24, 2009

Living Room and Kitchen

View of the living room from the front door.
Another view of the living room. Isn't the fireplace adorable?
View from the kitchen. I love how open the home is. Virtually no stairs and hardly any walls. Love that!
The dining area in the kitchen. Its a lot bigger than it looks and someday I want to get a table that seats 4, but has the capacity to seat up to 8 for when we have company.
The kitchen. All the appliances are brand new and the dishwasher is a Bosch! Cortney will enjoy using that a lot:) And I love the little bar to sit at off to the side.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

absolutely precious!!

Rebecca McQuivey said...

Nice! Someday we will live in a castle like yours. But for now we are stacking it up in the condo. Your floor plan looks a lot like Kim's. I love her house so I know yours has got to be awesome too!