

My best buddy Kim and her boys met Will and I at the park a few weeks ago. For some reason Kim's kids think I'm better than a snack pack and are really excited to see me every time I come over. What stuns me is it really seems like they couldn't care less if Will comes over to play, but they are always so excited to meet me at the door when I come over to hang out.Kim even says they ask about me when I'm not there! Either way, its a nice little ego boost for me that a 4 (Noah) year old and 3 (Eli) year old think I'm pretty awesome. The youngest, Kai, is Will's favorite toy. Whenever they are together, Kai takes all sorts of beatings from Will whether its crawling over his head (Kai smiled the whole time ironically) or stealing his bottles and binky and Kai seems to really not mind and even enjoy the wrestle mania he gets from Will. The Haradas are some of my favorite people ever and Kim is one of the few people I know that gets all my random pop culture/music references in my every day vernacular (i.e. Pearl Jam reference during church).
P.S. don't you love Will's smile face? I guess that isn't just a phase. While it is adorable, I wish we had a few more pictures to show off his baby blues.
1 comment:
You sure know how to make a girl feel special! =)
We love you guys so much and I seriously cant tell you how excited and happy I am that you are staying in ohio. And now your moving less than a mile a way from me! We were meant to be =)
p.s. thanks for emailing me those park pics. I LOVE wills cheesy smile!
Post a Comment