
These are the 2 boys I take care of most days: Will and Aurick. I love them both to pieces. Also in these pictures, you will see a plastic snake. You can pretty much guarantee Aurick is going to have a snake or lizard with him when he comes over to play. For the most part, he's great with Will. The other day I was in Will's room putting clothes away and I yelled out to Aurick asking him what Will was doing and Aurick responded, "He just has his pajamas in his mouth." This probably isn't even very funny to all of you readers, but I wanted to write it down before I forget it. You have to know Will and Aurick very well to truly see the humor.

Aurick says basically everything with an "F" in front of it.
Fohio State
Fgarage
Fpartment (apartment)
Fanola bars (granola bars)
just a few of my favorites...

I'm also starting to understand why kids are so expensive. Its not the day to day stuff (clothes, food, etc. ) because if you do your homework all that stuff is basically free. Its replacing things they break or damage. Yesterday Aurick went in to use the bathroom and after he came out I went in to go to the bathroom and I noticed there was something all over the toilet seat. I wiped it off wondering what it was, only to find a whole tube of Cort's whitening gel on the counter squeezed out. I just had to laugh.
1 comment:
Amy, you are so laid back and lighthearted with parenting. It's so great!
I wish I was WAY more like that! Clark is beating me into submission with taking things in stride, but I need to grunt less and laugh way more!
We'll be there tomorrow night - all the information is in the dispatch online in the obit section. Call me if you need directions to the building. See you then!
Post a Comment