
I apologize for all the pictures of Will. I've gotten really behind in blogging since we started packing. Cortney will move, graduate, and start his new job all in the same week, so to say we're a little busy and stressed is an understatement! Will loves crawling into this little side cupboard. And for some reason he always pulls out the silicon baking stuff.

The cutest, newest Reds fan. Will is looking forward to many games at Great American Ball Park with Dad, Grandpa and Uncle Eric.


Just a cute picture. I feel bad that our families can't see
Will right now because he's at such a fun age.

My boys. I love them so much. They are everything to me.
1 comment:
What a little stud! Will looks so much like you Amy - he is darling! He reminds me of my little man - too bad we don't live closer so we could get them together to play! I'm sure they'd be great buddies. Good luck with the move - your house looks great!
Post a Comment