Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Will + Luke = BFF/Future BYU Quarterback and Receiver

These 2 boys were kindred spirits, I'm sure. Luke is our best friends Andrew and Lauren Stacey's little boy. He and Will are 5 months apart. They love playing together! Most of the time they play, but Will has a tendency to steal Luke's binky, and Luke has a tendency to want to smother Will with hugs and smiles.
Look at this teamwork already! I mean, come on! Even before they're 1, they're already helping each other along. Their teammate bond is already unbreakable.
Here they are doing football drills and conditioning. Luke is playing Bronco and telling Will to crawl and Will does it smiling!
Here they are discussing their next play. Play action, or Blitz? Only Utah will find out in 20 years.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I call Will as quarterback (since Andrew doesn't think Luke has much height potential). Luke can be the runningback (if he gets Dad's thighs). They are such cute friends!