Will was sick in the night so he stayed home from school. But I gotta say, that kid is awesome
about puking in a toilet or bowl. Makes a momma proud.
He watched way too much on the iPad, then we went to speech therapy, came home and worked on the boys valentines for school. One of the many perks of having boys is that no one expects you to do anything more than the cheap valentines with a sucker taped to it. I like that. I'll ride it out as long as I can. We did some homework, too. Its been a major battle lately, but St Kathryn told me to give Will a few mini M&Ms every 5 min when we do homework. Just 3 or 4, and they're so small the kids aren't really getting a lot of junk anyway. Should have know, but it works like a charm and I can get him to do so much more homework/tutoring with me now. I have never, repeat never, done anything St Kathryn has told me to do and it NOT worked. Everything she tells me to do always works. Always.
Duke has been extra cute lately. When we get out of the car, he runs to the door to hold it open and loudly proclaims "I open the door for you mom!" I hope he'll always be as chivalrous. He loves his school so much and will often talk about his friends Madison, Elliott, Henry, and Bo and of course Ms Stacey. He's been talking all about his banntines today aka valentines.
I held Matt for the last 3 hrs and my back is killing me. He is chewing on his hands constantly, so he must be teething. I keep thinking I need to pull out the teething toys, but I often think what's the point if his hand has been working this whole time and its already attached so I don't have to worry about losing it at church or Chick Fil A. #thirdkidproblems He's still as smily as ever and took a bottle twice over the weekend. Game changer. I'm fffrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Finished products of my weekend cooking. Hell or high water, I WILL be victorious over dinner.

Duke took this. I think it's in the parking lot of speech therapy. I guess that's what I look like from the back seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment