Wednesday, February 12, 2014

2/11

There was a two hr delay for school starting because of "inclement weather" again, even though there was NO inclement weather, again. After I dropped off Will at school, I went to the gym with the rest of the boys. Then I dropped off Duke at school, then headed home to feed Matt, eat lunch and watch Downton Abby. Picked up Duke, then came home and watched the rest of Downton while Duke intermittently asked if he could watch Peppa Pig, to which I said multiple times "just a few more minutes. Mommy's show is almost over."

Cort came home from work with the flu, so when it was time to pick up Will, we just went straight to Chick Fil A after. We stayed for an hour, had ice cream cones, and Duke conned the employee into giving he and Will balloons, which just caused fighting for the rest of the night after Duke's popped.

Cort still needed to get some work done even though he was home sick, so I left with the boys to go to HEB to grab a few things to buy him some quiet time. If the boys come with me to the grocery store, they get a donut no matter what time it is. This was around dinner time, so I just used this an an excuse to feed them donuts for dinner. I bought my favorite piece of carrot cake and ate it for dinner, too.

Came home and got ready for bed. Duke fell asleep on the floor and I fell asleep at 9 while Cort packed for his trip to Pensacola.

No comments: