Thursday, February 20, 2014

Today was lazy, and great. The weather is glorious. High 70s and you just want to live every second outside. All the windows are open and it just feels right with the world.

Took Matt and Duke for a 2 mile walk (I wanted to go further, Duke didn't), came home and put Matt to nap, then did Tracy Anderson exercises while I watched Fallon and Duke played with the iPad. Duke ate Reese Puffs for lunch (again), then fell asleep and I was able to sneak in a 20 min nap. Picked up Will and his friend Sophia and went back home. Had a snack, then went to the park. Kids played soccer and threw rocks in the creek. Went home and ate dinner, put kids to bed, read some, and daydreamed about our next family vacation which will hopefully happen sooner than later. My wandering soul is ready to break free. Itching for a road trip getaway.

Regardless, this lazy day was welcome. I think everyone agreed.

No comments: