After Johanna was confirmed, someone in her family stood up and cheered and shouted for her and clapped. It was awesome. Everything you love about new converts. She was really happy about the day and it was really cool for her to choose today because it was Mila's birthday. She said she wanted to get the Holy Ghost today because it would be like receiving another gift from God on Mila's birthday (her greatest gift from God).
Boys were pretty crazy, but I guess that's status quo at this point. Duke thinks farts are hilarious. One fart from anyone (even Matt), warrants at least a 2 min laugh from him. Cortney just took him to bed after he fell asleep on the couch and he farted on the way up the stairs and even while he was asleep he let out a soft chuckle! His laugh is exactly the same as it was when he was a baby. It's the best laugh ever.
Matt is figuring out his bouncy thing. It's pretty cute. Sometimes when he wakes up he inverts his hand (so his palm is up) so he can scratch his head. I'll try to take a pic of it, but I've never seen a baby do that before. Cute and clever.
Will watched Peter Pan today for the first time and he loved it. It was always a favorite of mine when I was a kid, although I had completely forgotten about the peace pipe scene...I never remember anyone addressing that with me or even talking about it. The same day, I saw on Matt's diapers that Cookie Monster now eats carrots. Complete opposite ends of the spectrum.







No comments:
Post a Comment