1. I won the jump rope championship in Kindergarten.
2. I LOVE black licorice and yogurt covered raisins.
3. I used to be quite the tap dancer back in the day. I loved it and I'm really not sure why I ever quit. I took a tap class in college to relive the glory days, but dropped it after I couldn't keep up after the 3rd week, but blamed dropping it on 'my busy schedule'.
4. Cortney and I have never danced together. We've talked about taking a ballroom class together, but be have a strict "don't dance unless its choreographed, or we're doing it to make Will laugh" policy.
5. One of my ultimate guilty pleasures is watching The Soup on E! I die laughing every time we watch it.
6. I consider myself the Black Sheep of my family. I'm the youngest, the only girl, but I was the first one to leave to go to college, the first to travel/live outside of North America, only non redhead, and only one to not live within 5 minutes of my parents and have no intentions to living back in CA. I'm pretty outspoken with them and I have no problem with that.
7. I would love to have a house in Kanab someday. That was where Cortney was born and I love it. Time just stands still there and I would love to just have a summer house anywhere where we can let our kids roam free and not have any distractions from being together.
8. I have naturally 'rosy' cheeks and I have never worn blush. One time when I was in Jr. High my PE teacher thought I was really sick because my face was red. She sent me to the nurses office and I was sent home for the day although I tried to tell them I was always like that. Oh well, got out of school for it!
9. When we are finished with school, I'm getting an iphone, lasik, and new couches. In that order.
10. I used to beg my mom to make me a dress like the one that Liesel wears in the Sound of Music when she's dancing in the gazebo because I wanted to jump from bench to bench in a rain storm although we didn't have a gazebo, or any benches, and it hardly rains in the OC.
10. I did all the grocery shopping for my family starting in 5th grade.
11. I have NO idea how to do my hair. I have never ever blown my hair dry and I wouldn't even know where to start if I decided I wanted to try.
12. In another life I would love to be a stylist. Or would love to have a job in fashion or make up. I think this is because I feel like I'm lacking that style currently in my life and I would love to be so good at it that people paid me to do it for them.
13. I worked at a flower shop all through high school and I did a wedding at a winery that was featured in Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine.
14. My first real job was at Cold Stone. I only worked there for a summer. One day I came across the nutritional facts in one of the corporate binders in the back room and I have never eaten it since. I don't consider myself a 'health nut', but that stuff is bad for you! But who am I kidding! Graeters or Jeni's has to be up there (nothing is that good that is good for you), but I won't look at their nutritional facts because I want to keep enjoying my ice cream.
15. I had an electric blanket all through college named "sparky". I guess you come up with weird names for things when you're up late at night with roommates.
16. My dream job would be to write a column.
17. I think LDS church buildings are plain. I do.
18. I didn't know that ER meant Emergency Room until I was in Jr. High. My dad was in med school at the time and I was watching ER every week with my brother, how could I have been so stupid? Easily the biggest dumb blonde moment of my life.
19. Derek Fisher is my favorite athlete. He's someone you want to cheer for on and off the court.
20. The question that you get of people that you really want to meet? Mine is Paula Dean. She just seems so darn nice and friendly and she's probably every one's best friend.
21. I had Pearl Jam lyrics printed on the back of my wedding announcements and Led Zeppelin lyrics printed on the back of our Christmas cards this year.
22. I take steamy showers year round.
23. I ran a half marathon without training. Not bragging, just crazy. My uncle told me he was running a 1/2 marathon and asked me if I wanted to do it with him, said yes, and did it a week later. I lost a toenail and could barely walk for a week.
24. I miss Will's birth badly. I just loved it so much! I think after such a hard pregnancy to get to that day and only be in labor 4 hours (most of which I was asleep) and think "oh my gosh, that was so easy!" was so welcoming as well as the excitement of getting to see Will and hang out before the drugs wore off:)
25. My brother and I used to watch Chips, A-Team, and Greatest American Hero reruns before school. I also used to steal my brothers The Cure and Toad the Wet Sprocket tapes from their rooms and listen to them while they were at band practice.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahah...ER. That is funny. That is like a friend of mine was at a steak house for prom with us and she asked, can you pass the 'al'(like al rocker) sauce. We realized that she meant A-1.
Post a Comment