
You are finally starting to actually play with your toys and you love them! I frequently find you sitting in your toy box playing. The toy with the doors that pop open on the right is your favorite. It plays a song when one of the animals pops up and you smile, laugh and clap whenever it comes on. It's classic!

You still make funny faces when you poop.

This is your friend, Luke Stacey's hat. Couldn't resist a good photo op.

You sleeping while holding onto a rattle and your alligator, Ralph. The other night you were sleeping with a binky in each hand and one in your mouth. You're very possessive of them while you're in your crib because we don't let you have them when you're not sleeping or at church.

Eating has become a trial. You just don't have much of an appetite these days. You still don't have any teeth, so that limits what you can eat and you don't really like being fed with a spoon anymore, just fingerfood so I can understand why you would be getting bored by now. However, you love rice and sometimes I cave and make rice a roni because I know you'll down it.
4 comments:
That is crazy he doesn't have any teeth, Brynlee has two and she is only six months!Yikes for me, I know!Luckily she has only bit me once!
I love Will. He's hilarious. And he is 10 times more hilarious through your eyes.
We have a back massager named Ralph. Occassionally you can here the words, "will you please ralph on me?" in our house.
Will is so cute. Can't wait for him to play with Clark!
No teeth is good. The longer they go the better.
Post a Comment