
We have to close your door while you are sleeping because if we don't, you'll stand on your tippy tippy toes and reach out and open and close the door. It is hysterical to watch. Open and shut. Open and shut.

I bought these PJs at the thrift store (on half price day of course) and we aren't Red Sox fans, but you needed some PJs and I don't let sports affiliations get in the way of a good deal. We put them on you for the first time and discovered one of the reasons they were at the thrift store. You might not notice it, but the neck is HUGE. You were sporting an 'off the shoulder' look before this picture was taken. Dad says you're not allowed to wear those PJs anymore and I'm not sure if that's because of the neckline or the team.

All bundled up, ready to face the tundra.

This picture serves 2 purposes. #1 you LOVE taking baths and you just sit in the tub and crawl around and splash, splash, splash. #2 this also exhibits your first bloody nose. Earlier that day I hear you fall while you were crawling in the kitchen (this happens all the time, so I didn't think much of it) and you were crying a lot and I figured you just hit your head and you settled down after a little while. About an hour later, I saw blood come out of your nose and I felt horrible! Oh well, probably the first of many self induced bloody noses. First for everything, right?

You love to chew on socks for some reason. But if you're playing with something and decide you want to crawl somewhere, you stick it in your mouth while you crawl, so its very common to see you with something hanging out of your mouth, but since you love socks, we see a lot of soggy socks around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment