Will is actually 20 mos and I haven't posted pictures of him in months because I haven't even been taking any pictures lately. Here are some pictures from a few months ago and an update on Will's newest tricks.
A few weeks ago, I told Will I was going into the backyard for a minute to grab something and told him he could come follow me out there. I was only going to be in the backyard for a minute so I really didn't care if Will came with me or not, so I just headed out. As I was getting ready to come back inside, Will was coming out with a binky in his mouth and he was holding 3 binkys between his 2 other hands. It cracked me up. He must have thought he would be gone for a while and wanted to bring a supply in case things got crazy.
Will thinks he's a rock star because so many people come to the door and take him to go play at their house. Every time someone comes to the door, he grabs his shoes and starts saying "bye" because he's so used to the routine. He says "bye" about 100 times a day and frequently says it and locks himself in the closet or his room. He waves all the time. It never gets old.
He is also in the habit of kissing me before he leaves or goes to bed. He started doing this all of a sudden we figured out that he had seen Cortney kiss me before he leaves for work and Will is so used to leaving our house and me never coming with him. That being said, with his constant "bye" routine, I get lots of kisses.
He says "yeah" and "no" all the time, no matter what question you ask. And he frequently says "no" while he's doing something he's not supposed to, I'm sure because of all the times he hears us say that to him.
He knows the actions for "Head, shoulders, knees, and toes" and "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and its the cutest thing ever. He also knows the last part of the BYU fight song.
No comments:
Post a Comment