
I liked this picture because it depicted a man and woman who 'love' to sleep. Ding! Ding! Ding! That's me and Cort!!! I am more of a morning person that Cortney is, but these past few months, my eyelids have gotten the best of me. On Saturdays and Sundays, we have been known to have one of us get up with Will (the other lucky fool gets to sleep) hurry up and feed him, read a few stories, and put him back in bed with lots of toys so he'll be entertained until he falls asleep, then come back to bed and we both sleep until Will wakes up from his morning nap...say around 11. Worthless, aren't we?
6 comments:
Worthless?? NO WAY! You better milk that luxury while you can. Eventually there's too many to fit in your bed!
I hope you and Cort wear matching silky pj's while sleeping in.
Haha, I love it. Dont worry, I think all parents go through phases like that. It's great when your kids let you sleep in. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Brad and I have a similar routine. One of us gets up pours the cereal (vic) and chocolate milk & waffle (alice) put on PBS and crawl back in bed. It comes down to rock paper scissors to see who gets to be the lucky one to stay in bed. Everything is good until someone starts to cry. DANG!! ;)
less worthless, more brilliant!
Hey, I have the same routine...only I rarely get Andrew to take him these days. Instead I walk around like a zombie for an hour until that blessed morning nap!
Post a Comment