Monday, January 12, 2009

This is the back view of the house we stayed at. It might not look like very much from this angle, but it was amazing! The little part of the house opening up to the pool is a workout room that can me screened off for sleeping. The lawn in the front of the picture was big and Will had a blast feeling the grass. It never even really occurred to me that he has never felt grass before this trip. Ah, the life of an apartment.
A Hawaiian rainbow taken from the back of the house.

Cort at Pearl Harbor. I was in the car with Will, but I'm assuming this face is maybe the shock and awe of being at the memorial?


A view from the porch. Pool, Grass, Ocean. Great order if you ask me.



The sky at Pearl Harbor. Amazing isn't it?




4 comments:

Pete Stott said...

Looks like the CD arrived safely. Were the glasses safe as well? (fingers crossed)

Emmy said...

Wow. . now THAT's a backyard!!

AMY said...

ummm...for a minute I thought I was there. It was nice.

Nanette said...

That house rocks!!! I want to go! Is it a rental or does someone you know own it? What a little piece of heaven.