Saturday, January 24, 2009

Babysitting Co-Op, anyone?

I read on a friend's blog that she and her friends started a babysitting co-op with 3 other families. Every Friday night, they got to go out, except for one Friday a month where they were responsible for watching the kids. Doesn't that sound like heaven on earth? 3 dates a month!? It's almost too good to be true! Anyone in Columbus readying this... want to join?

4 comments:

Tamber said...

My friends all wanted to do this, and Eric said no way. He didn't want to watch 8 kids all in one night. I think it is a great idea. The BYU Law School wives club does that as well.

Harada's said...

Im totally up for it! I will try and help recruit.

kristi said...

Hey Amy, it's Kristi Sondrup. I read your cute blog and I decided I would speak up about the co-op thing. We would love to do it if there is room!

Nikki said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE our co-op!!!! Do it the first chance you get. It's totally brilliant! We seriously look forward to it every week!