Monday, January 26, 2009

Standing on blankets to lookout/pound on the window and watch the cars go by. You do this all the time.
I can never get enough of that face. The best part about you is you are an equal opportunity lover. I'm sure you know that we're your mom and dad, but you are just as excited to see anyone else. You have no favorites.

When Dad puts his cheek up to yours, you just hold it there quietly. It's the only time you're motionless and you only do this with Dad. Its your little thing you guys do together, but consequently you do it all the time.


Feasting on the word. You eat every non edible thing you can get your hands on. You have eaten rock salt, leaves, paper, and dog food.



My absolute favorite picture from Hawaii. This is the perfect picture to show your personality.




1 comment:

Tamber said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting. I still think of him as an infant, probably because we dont get to see him more. I love the Sock thing...Marcus does that too.