Due to the struggling economy, many store are opening at midnight Friday morning. Normally I don't really care about these things, but there is something about going shopping in the middle of the night that is intriguing me. And honestly, I kind of like the idea of shopping by myself, even if it's dark and 23 degrees out. I'm still throwing around the idea of heading out, and I think I'm going to do it just for the sake of experience and me-time. I'm only going to Carters and I can't imagine there will be ladies in quilted vests ready to bang down the door at midnight, you think? I would think everyone would be lining up around Toys R Us and Best Buy. Anyway, everything in the store is 50% off with an extra 10% off between midnight and noon, and an extra 20-25% off coupon. They're practically giving everything away! I love Carters clothes because they wear so well and I'm thinking of getting Will's winter clothes for next year. Good luck to all of you venturing out to buy the hottest toys for your kids at the wee hours of the morning. I'm glad we're not at the stage in our family:)
Here's the coupon if anyone else is intersted...
http://wl2.peer360.com/b/D5q5QuL69D2aSFT85XMy/main.asp?hl=-1&utm_medium=email&utm_source=peer360&utm_campaign=112508+Black+Friday+Sale&utm_content=Holiday+Sale+%2D+Nov+11+2008+12%3A55PM+copy+%2D+Nov+19+2008++9%3A02AM+copy+%2D+Nov+24+2008++3%3A51PM+copy
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dedication girl, dedication. have a blast!
so, did you go shopping. I was totally planning on it, but didnt work out. Oh well.
Post a Comment