Thursday, November 13, 2008

MoTab

When I was younger, I really didn't like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir or understand why they were such a big deal. In my home ward, there was a lady named Kathy Brooks and she was a trained opera singer and I always just thought that MoTab just sounded like a bunch of Kathy Brooks' aka a bunch of old ladies singing. Although I have slightly matured since then, I still didn't have very much appreciation until this last conference. The choir sounded amazing and it was probably my favorite part of General Conference. And now, thanks to Directv, we get BYU-tv and we can listen to Music and the Spoken Word while we get ready for church. What an incredible pool of talented people! There really is nothing out there like it! I'm happy to say I can call myself a convert to MoTab.
Check Spelling

No comments: