Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My new favorite picture of Will.

Will puts anything that is in his hands in his mouth... he got Dad's tie this time. It was soaking wet by the time we wrestled it out of his hands. Good thing I have a coupon for the dry cleaners!

Do you think my son has an abnormal relationship with food? He always gets so excited when we get the cereal box out...


Just after bath time. I am waiting for the day that I can put a little gel in Will's hair and spike it a tiny bit.



Nap time. The little green thing under Will's arm is Ralph- his stuffed alligator. They always take naps together.




4 comments:

scott, natalie and kids said...

Hello McAllister Family. This is Natalie Stoddard (Sheetz) from regency 23. I just wanted to let know we are coming to Columbus, OH for Thanksgiving this year and would love to see you guys and meet your adorable son Will. We will be there in Dublin from the 22nd of November until the 3rd of December. If you guys are going to be in town, we would love to get together. You can e-mail me at nataliekstoddard@yahoo.com or call us at (801) 288-0072. Also we have a blog too and I check yours out occasionally. If you would like an invite I would be happy to send you one. I love your post about Graters ice cream. That is one of the things on the top of our list when we are out there. Well at least for me. Hope to hear from you soon!

Emmy said...

Amy, how do you know Natalie and Scott!? Scott's sister Faith is a dear friend of mine and I graduated the same year as scott, also a good friend of mine in High School. I can comfortably say that all the trouble I ever got into was when I was with Scott and his friends - great, great, great times. Anyway. .small world!!

AMY said...

Cutest boy!! I love the lion costume. He always looks so happy. Guess that's what fun parents will do for ya! Hmmm...wonder why my kids all have the McAllister Scowl...

Erica said...

love love love it! these are great pics!