Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Guilty Pleasure- NPR

I apologize for not being better about posting lately. 2 jobs, 2 kids to watch (I babysit my neighbor) and keeping the house together has gotten the best of me and I feel more busy than any other time in my entire life. So my postings tend to be very brief and multiples at a time...

I LOVE NPR! I think I listen to it 80% of the time I'm in the car. I learn the most interesting things from it and I count it as my continuing education at this point. The other day they were talking about kids music and I thought I would share this blog. Kids music has come a long way from "If you're happy and you know it" and many former bands we used to listen to are now doing kids music. Anyone remember They Might Be Giants? Yep, totally doing kids music now.

http://www.zooglobble.com/

2 comments:

Harada's said...

Ok, I guess I am pretty lame because I dont even know what NPR is. I guess you will have to fill me in.

AMY said...

I listen every chance I get. Funny...you start to substitute things for real adult conversation, I guess. But it does make for some great dinner topics.