Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Demin: Found

From the comments I got earlier, it sounds like I'm not the only one needing some new threads... My friend Christy suggested I visit a store called Red Planet X. It's like Plato's Closet, but specializing in jeans. I went there the other day with Will and he lasted less than 5 minutes in the store. Gotta love that kid, but he's getting harder to take to places. I was able to go back that night while Cort watched Will, but I only had 40 minutes before the store closed. I tried on probably 20 pairs of jeans, and found a solid pair of Citizens. I need to take them in a little bit in the waist (I have junk in the trunk) but according to What Not to Wear and Tim Gunns Guide to Style, most everyone should be tailoring their clothes, but nobody does. While I was checking out, I saw a whole rack of Seven's that I missed and made the mental note to go back sometime. I conned my friend Christy into coming with me tonight and holding Will while I tried them on. Fit great, loved my butt, and handed over my debit card. I bought 2 pairs of jeans that retail for $200 and only paid $35 each and the Sevens still had the original tags on them. So for all of you Columbus-ites, pay a visit to REd Planet X. You only really have to go to one store and you get every possible demin brand and you're bound to find something.

3 comments:

Dan and Shauna said...

Where is it? Is it that place on N. High?

AMY said...

No fair...once again. Maybe you will have to pick up a pair for me next time you're headed to Utah!

Eli Bowman said...

I'm going for sure. Did you happen to notice their Men's selection? If so is it decent?