Monday, November 17, 2008

Desperately Seeking Denim

I'm on the hunt for some new jeans and need your help. The last pair of jeans I bought was from American Eagle, and I loved them but I think due to too many washes, or maybe a growth spurt, they are slightly too short. Previous to that, I was a Gap Long and Lean kind of girl. However, I went to the mall this week and tried on both and they just didn't do it for me, or didn't fit quite right. And, of course, I'm on a budget... $40. So if any of you have had success with a certain brand of jeans, let me know! Finding a good pair of jeans is a great feeling, you just feel like everything is right in the world.

4 comments:

Dan and Shauna said...

If you find some, let me know... I am down to 1 1/2 pairs (lots of hols in that second pair.) Yikes!

Eli Bowman said...

I totally need a new pair of fashion jeans too. Let me know what you find. Of course, men's and women's jeans are so different, but maybe I'll try some women's jeans this year.

...in case other people were wondering, Amy knows I am just kidding...:)

Unknown said...

I used to be a Gap and American Eagle but either I have grown wider and smaller or their jeans have gotten longer and lower...I choose to believe the latter. Now that I have more curve to my shape I've had to buy the "curvy" jeans. I'm a huge fan of Levi, Banana Republic (if you can find them on sale), or Anne Taylor Loft. Hopefully that helps!

Erica said...

you know me girl...gap all the way. yet, did have some luck @ ann taylor the other day.